Sales Manager - Brighton jobs
Looking for Sales Manager jobs in Brighton and Hove?
To manage Direct Sales Agents, providing consistent and constructive feedback on Key Performance Indicators, maximising revenue opportunities and allowing for the smooth operation of the business.
To work closely with Senior Managers to ensure the Company reaches its objectives. Maintaining a professional and motivational working atmosphere to achieve growth and exceed sales department targets.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• People management, including monitoring, managing absences and lateness.
• Maintaining and setting high standards, leading by example, promoting the company’s core values and objectives.
• Holding inspirational morning meetings to ensure the day is focused and energetic.
• Coaching of team members to improve script, tonality, sales techniques, sales results and rectify poor KPIs via voice file sessions, role play and demonstrations of best practice.
• Resolving escalation queries from staff verbally and via the shared mailbox to ensure best practice is followed at all times.
• Recognise areas for development, skills and knowledge gaps within the team and offer remedies to improve.
• Identify coach members for focused group training on specific issues.
• Motivate and inspire team members by demonstrating a positive, flexible and can-do attitude through coaching, team meetings and 121 feedback.
• Monitor KPIs throughout the day to ensure they are meeting the Company’s standards and expectations, addressing any individual who is falling short.
• Plan incentives and games to inspire and motivate the team to exceed targets.
• Feedback to Senior Managers on all aspects of the sales department, individuals and general observations.
• To uphold the company values in all aspects of your work and day to day interactions.
• Set targets for direct reports and performance manage so that individual targets are met.
• Conduct daily meetings to inspire and engage your team, setting out a clear plan of the day’s work.
• Address any issues in the teams output by highlighting problems with the individual or the group and provide training and coaching to resolve. Any concerns should be highlighted to HR with immediate effect.
• To follow procedures contained within the staff handbook for all employee relation matters, seeking guidance through HR who will provide direction & support on all matters within the employee life-cycle.
• Encourage performance by adopting the company incentives into the department, giving thought into how this can be incorporated monthly and taking responsibility for awarding prizes.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Ability to set targets and drive them to be achieved or exceeded by a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Conscientious, self-motivated and dedicated.
• High levels of integrity and loyalty.
• Motivational and positive attitude.
• Skilled in making sales and sales techniques.
• Experienced in providing peerless constructive feedback.
• Ability to analyse data to spot trends and anomalies and act upon it.
• Proficiency in Excel and interpreting reports.
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
NECESSARY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
• Previous Sales Management Experience in a KPI driven, high performance environment is essential.
• Annual Leave of 20 days per annum, increasing with length of service up to 25 days per annum.
• Birthday Leave after 1-year service.
• Manager bonus scheme, (when initial training is complete).
• Defined contribution, salary sacrifice pension scheme.
• Private Medical Insurance (after probation).
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program.
• Incentive events throughout the year, with prizes including gifts, vouchers and holidays!
• Various social events throughout the year, including our own festival!
• Free fruit, soft & hot drinks, snacks and lunch.
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
If you’re interested in this position please send your details and an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected] or complete your details in our application form.
About Black Sheep Utilities
WE ARE OUTSTANDING IN OUR FIELD SO THAT OUR CUSTOMERS CAN BE OUTSTANDING IN THEIRS!
Black Sheep Utilities are a business to business ‘B2B’ energy procurement service. We partner with the ‘Big Six’ suppliers, plus many more, to ensure we negotiate the best utility prices for our customers and generate our own leads in-house.
Every one of our customers has a named account manager who will handle their portfolio of products through the customer lifecycle to their renewal.
At Black Sheep we always strive to be ‘outstanding in our field’ and we expect our staff to be also. This motto drives excellence in all areas of the business, including the way we reward manage and develop our ‘flock’.
How do we help our customers?
In an industry with complex tariffs and a plethora of suppliers, choosing the best available contracts can be a time-consuming project. All too often businesses end up auto-renewing or going onto uncompetitive variable rates.
We stop that happening by offering a hassle-free independent consultancy service with truly superior value and after sales care. Outstanding!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- The Jobs in Brighton