WHAT IS A PERMISSION LETTER?
Your Permission Letter (formally known by suppliers as a Letter of Authority (LOA)) is needed from you before we can start negotiating the best prices for your business.
What it will allow us to do
- Access your company information from your current supplier. This includes your business’ current energy consumption, contract end dates and prices. Having this information will allow us to create a more accurate quotation for you.
- Apply for termination of your current contract at its contract end date.
- Deal with any queries you may have during your new contract on your behalf.
- Submit any other information needed on your behalf e.g. meter reads.
IT DOESN’T ALLOW US TO
The Permission Letter will not allow us to enter any new contracts without consulting you first. It’s really important to us that we give you clear and accurate information to ensure you’re able to make the right choices for your business and the permission letter allows us to do this.
All you need to do now is…
3. Ensure that your company name corresponds with the one your supplier has on the accounts information.
4. Tick the box to confirm that you are happy with what you have read and have understood all of the information provided to you on your Permission Letter.
5. Hand sign and date the bottom.
OTHER WAYS TO SUBMIT YOUR PERMISSION LETTER
You can also take a picture of your LOA on your phone. Once you’ve done this, submit it through the same button above.
For more information
For more information on your Permission Letter or for any other services please phone us on