Location: Crown House, 21 Upper North Street, Brighton, BN1 3FG
Reports to: COO
Responsible for: None
Working Hours: Mon – Thurs 8.45am to 5pm, Fri 8.45am – 4pm
Why work for Black Sheep Utilities?
Black Sheep Utilities are one of the UK’s largest independent Business Utilities Consultancy. We partner directly with over 30 major suppliers to bring a competitive offering to our customers, ensuring they benefit from the best deals that the market has to offer. We are a privately owned, limited Company, with an energetic and fresh approach to business.
About the Role
The purpose of CRM Developer is to ensure that our in-house CRM database evolves and develops alongside our bold and fast paced organisational ambitions.
At Black Sheep we always aim for outstanding. Our CRM is an integral part of the business and records must be kept to meticulous standards. The data base is also used to provide Management Information reporting to assist the organisation in its strategic decision making.
In this newly created role we are seeking an expert to ensure we are maximising efficiency and opportunity within the input and output of data into the system. We are an SME who prides our self on being agile and able to react quickly to the market and other influences, we need a developer who is solutions focused and driven to succeed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop existing database and features in line with the business needs/requirements, transferring business goals into technology solutions.
- Developing the database to integrate pricing tools and sales scripts. Feeding responses directly into client records to drive efficiency.
- Enhancing the database with automation and auto validation checks to speed up submission processes.
- Integrating Outlook templates for customer & supplier communications.
- Ensure the database meets strict KPIs in regard to performance and fault tolerance.
- Develop reporting facilities on a range of KPIs.
- Work closely with our Marketing Executive to ensure our CRM reflects our branding and unique style.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Database – experience of any relational database system is required along with a good understanding of Microsoft SQL.
- Extensive experience of development using C# / ASP.Net / MVC
- Experience of Web API, REST
- Enhancing the tracking of our sales teams KPI’s
- Proven track record in a similar role essential
- Degree educated in computer science/software engineering desired
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Conscientious, self-motivated and dedicated
- High levels of integrity, confidentiality and loyalty
- Motivational and positive attitude.
What we’ll provide you with
Successful candidates will be benefit from an intensive and comprehensive training course conducted within our own academy at the Black Sheep Utilities offices in central Brighton. We have significantly invested in and relaunched training in recent months to ensure we are providing our employees with the best possible start and the tools they require for success. In return, we expect the highest standard from our employees in our drive to foster a culture of a centre of excellence due this period of growth in 2018. As such, successful candidates must be able to attend the training in its entirety; this course is incredibly important and as such there is a zero-tolerance policy on non-attendance.