CLIENT ACQUISITION EXECUTIVE
Location 1: Crown house, 21 upper North Street, Brighton, BN1 3FG
Location 2: Raven House, 29 Linkfield Lane, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1SS
Reports to: Sales Manager
Responsible for: None
Starting Salary: Negotiable
Working Hours: Mon – Thurs 8.45am to 5pm, Fri 8.45am – 4pm
OTE (year 1) £30,000
OTE (year 2) £50,000
Why work for Black Sheep Utilities?
Black Sheep Utilities are one of the UK’s largest independent Business Utilities Consultancy. We partner directly with over 30 major suppliers to bring a competitive offering to our customers, ensuring they benefit from the best deals that the market has to offer. We are a privately owned, limited Company, with an energetic and fresh approach to business.
About the Role
The Client Acquisition Team ‘CAT’ is the engine behind our business, generating sound business leads for our sales team of professional energy consultants. They are often the first point of interaction for our potential new customers and an excellent proving ground for sales to flourish.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully manage your sales pipeline within our in-house CRM database, working to strict KPI and booking targets.
- Engage with businesses via telephone using the provided script to generate opportunities for our sales team of professional energy consultants.
- Entering and updating lead contact information into the database.
- Building rapport with the customer whilst competently handling objection to secure appointments.
- Email appointment details to the contact.
- Obtaining existing contract and other relevant information from the customer and entering into the database prior to scheduled appointments, guiding the contact through this if necessary.
- Championing Black Sheep Utilities at all times whilst interacting with the contact, ensuring professional standards are upheld.
- Continue your professional development and attend training when required to maintain standards.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Initiative to manage and prioritise own workload to meet strict targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build rapport and engage contact through conversation.
- Outstanding telephone presence and professional manner
- Proficiency with the Microsoft 365 suite and the ability to touch type at a good rate.
- High level of attention to detail
- Motivated, resilient, intelligent and driven. Enjoys healthy competition!
- Outgoing, social and confident personality
- Passionate about continuing personal and professional development
- Ambition and commission driven with an innate hunger for success.
Necessary Experience and Qualifications
- Must have completed grades C or above at GCSE for Maths and English (or equivalent).
- B2B telesales experience is highly desirable but not essential for candidates who demonstrate the right qualities or potential.
What we’ll provide you with
Successful candidates will benefit from an intensive and comprehensive training conducted within our own academy at the Black Sheep Utilities offices in central Brighton. We have significantly invested in training to ensure we are providing our employees with the best possible start and the tools they require for success. Training begins in the classroom at the Brighton Head Office and continues with individual feedback on live customer calls. In return, we expect the highest standard from our employees ensuring we remain ‘outstanding in our field’. As such, successful candidates must be able to attend the training in its entirety; training is incredibly important and as such there is a zero-tolerance policy on non-attendance.